Monday, July 2, 2012

Workout 120702: Relief

Monday's Workout:

15min Treadmill - Random level 5
10 Squats with 10 lbs
10 Side Lunges each side with 10 lbs
On Swiss Ball with 5 lb weights:
  • 10 bicep curls
  • 10 front raise
  • 10 side raise
  • 10 shoulder press
20 Crunches on Swiss Ball
15 Hip Adbuctors with  3 sec hold
Stretch

I promised myself that I would return to the gym this week.  I kept that promise.  What an amazing feeling!  I'm so relieved to have set a goal again and taken the steps to accomplish it.  This is a start to getting back on track.  Everyday I follow through is another day I have to feel good about this process.

*exhale*

This workout took me about 30 minutes from start to finish.  I took it easy on the treadmill because I want to see how my feet do with my new shoes and plantar fasciitis.  I'm pretty much pain free the last week, so I'm hopeful that this is clearing up.  The workout was a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment