Monday, May 7, 2012

Workout 120507: Time Off

Monday's Workout:

10 min Treadmill Warmup
3 min Rowing Machine (2 1:30min legs)
15 min Elliptical
Hip Abductors (10 Reps 3 Sets each leg)
Bridges (10 Reps with 5 sec hold)
Stretch (Aaahhhh)

This morning I felt good. The good feeling is coming from a full life being worked hard to meet my goals. I like it! My body is feeling reasonably good right now. I reserve great for when I no longer need physical therapy. My diet is decent and, for this weekend, I just allowed myself to eat what I wanted. I feel as though I made some good decisions, but I can also see that I need to track my food intake if I'm going to succeed in the long run. Snack sneak up on you so quickly!

This weekend's break was rejuvenating. I needed it. But now I'm back to work. You know what? It also feels good to have work to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment