Monday, May 14, 2012

Workout 120514: Out of Gas

Monday's Workout:

25 min Arc Trainer (Interval Level 3)
5 min Treadmill Cool down
Hip Abductors - 2 Sets 15 Reps
Bridges - 10 Reps w/ no Hold and 10 Reps w/ 10 sec Hold
Bird Dogs - 10 reps each side
Reverse Curl - 10 Reps
Stretch

This past week has been the week of sore.  Following my PT session on Monday, I was sore.  That lasted until a couple hours before my PT session on Thursday.  I wasn't quite as sore on Friday as I was on Tuesday, but then I child wrangled on Saturday and gardened on Sunday.  Thankfully PT is not until Tuesday this week.

Today's workout felt good, but my heart wasn't in it by the end.  I ran out of steam.  I'm still working on determining a good breakfast snack to have before my workouts.  I ate oatmeal when I got to work and that really hit the spot.  But I'm thinking the flagging energy after 30 minutes might have something to do with eating half a granola bar for breakfast.  Maybe I'll grab a few protein bars and try those first thing in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment