Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Workout 120306: Getting By

Today's workout:

17 min Arc Trainer workout (on whatever level pushing the Quick Start button puts you at)
5 min Stretching

I am so very proud of myself for getting up and into the gym.  Having said last week that I didn't break my habit...  This week I can say that I did.  And I must now get myself going again.  While I didn't get in my preferred 45 min workout today.  I went to the gym!  I made it!  I did it!

One day at a time, right?

This week is a little strange.  I had to schedule a bunch more PT appointments, but I didn't schedule them in time.  For this reason, I have a gap.  No PT again until March 14th.  In the meantime, I get this week and the beginning of next to see how I do on my own.  It's a good opportunity.  Let's hope I get a little more time in the gym than I did today and I can pick up my workouts without pain.  That would be wonderful progress!

Also, this being my first workout of March, I weighed myself.  239 pounds.  I feel a little grr over that, but not so much that I'm discouraged.  More of a grr that I have slacked off and no lost weight is a result.  March will be better as I'm going to get my routine back.  I'm also still working out my goals (and the rewards for meeting them) for the coming months.  Lots of thinking leading to lots of doing.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment