Friday, March 23, 2012

PT: Day 14

Thursday's PT Regimen:

6 min Elliptical Warmup - level 3
Prone Press Ups Right Side - 10 reps 2 sets
Leg Lifts with Arms Raised - 10 reps
Modified Side Planks - 10 reps with pauce (can't hold for 5 sec yet) 2 sets
Swiss ball bridges - 20 reps with 5 sec hold
Kneeling Leg/Arm Extension - 20 reps each side
Modified Planks - 3 reps with 30 sec hold
Side Lunges - 20 reps
Sidesteps
Cage Stretch

The Side Lunges that gave me trouble in my 2 week break also gave me trouble in PT on Thursday.  It kind of sucked.  The therapist sat in front of me while I did the lunges and held my knee cap in place.  At first I thought I could make the pain stop by correcting my form, but that didn't seem to be enough though it helped.  We're going to keep on working on those.

Besides that I did 5 more Swiss Ball Bridges than I've ever done before.  I was very pleased about that.  Also I was able to do the full length of Sidesteps without switching sides.  No muscle spasms!  That is a pretty awesome feeling.  I'm taking this to mean I'm a little closer every week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment