Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Workout 120313: PT Reconsidered

Today Workout:

Hip Warmup Stretch
30 min Arc Trainer (level 3 weight loss setting)
Hip Abductors (10 reps 2 sets each leg)
Bridges (10 reps with 5 sec hold)
Stretch

Today felt very good.  I tried out a new Pandora station based off LMFAO's Sexy and I Know It.  Lots of fun.  I especially liked when, at the 23 mark in my workout as my energy started to wane, they played Baby Got Back.  There is really no better song for getting me to push a little harder all the while having a big goofy grin on my face.  *GRIN*

As I was working out, I debated going back to physical therapy.  I'm happy with my workouts.  I'm not hurting all the time.  My coccyx does still get sore, but everything I've read points to that being a chronic thing that will take months of who knows what to correct, if it can even be corrected.  But the reason I signed up for PT was to take care of my knee pain and I haven't been having any knee pain under this workout regimen.  The debate is still raging on, but I am going to cancel tomorrow's appointment and see how I am doing for the rest of the week.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment