Monday, March 19, 2012

Workout 120319: Started Right

Today's Workout:

30 min Arc Trainer (level 3 - interval setting)
Hip Abductors (2 sets 10 reps each leg)
Bridges (10 reps with 5 sec hold)
Hip & Glut Stretches

My workout today felt great!  I'm not sure it is is because my attitude or because I woke up on time leading to a leisurely workout.  Maybe it was the time I spent outside this weekend.  Whatever it was?  I love it and I felt good before during and after my workout today.  WOOHOO!!!

This afternoon is my first PT session after 2 weeks without.  I'm definitely not looking forward to it, but I'm glad that I'm not running away because it is too hard.  I still have such a long way to go before I'll be happy with where I am physically.  One more step on that road!

No comments:

Post a Comment