Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Workout 120307: Two in a Row

Today's Workout:

Warmup Hip Stretch
30 min Treadmill Walk
Hip Abductors - 2 sets 10 reps each leg
Bridges - 10 reps with 5 sec hold
Side Lunges - 10 reps each leg
Modified Planks - 3 reps held for 25 sec
Modified Side Plans - 2 sets 5 reps with 5 sec hold
Stretch

I worked from home today which enabled me to make up for oversleeping by not commuting the rest of the way to work.  Woohoo!  I was thrilled to get my exercise in.  And I feel pretty good about it.  The walking was a nice change of pace from the elliptical and arc trainer.  Strangely, walking at a higher inclination was a lot more comfortable than walking at no incline.

Today was also my first weigh in for weight watchers.  I'm not going to be sharing my weigh-in each week here.  I'm still trying to focus on my monthly progress, even though WW requires you to weigh in weekly.  One thing I have learned in the 2 days I've been following the program...  I snack a lot.  More than I realized.  I remember learning this about myself the last time I was in the program.  You'd think I'd remember that, but it came as a surprise.  That will be the first behavior change I tackle, I guess.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment