Friday, April 20, 2012

Workout 120420: Got one more!!!

Friday Morning Workout:

Hip Warmup Stretch
15 min Elliptical - Interval Level 3
Hip Abductors - 10 Reps 3 Sets each leg
Bridges - 15 Reps with 5 sec hold (held the last one for 16 secs)
Stretch

I'm so proud of myself right now that it is good you aren't in a room with me.  I might just be nauseating.  *grin*  I worked out FIVE times this week.  Three mornings in the gym and 2 afternoons at PT totals FIVE workouts.  Woohoo!!!

To add just a little humility, three of my workouts were abbreviated this week.  Today and Wednesday I woke up later than I would have liked and shortened my cardio routine to make sure that I completed my workout in time to be on time to work.  Also Monday I had an appointment after PT so I only had 45 minutes with my therapist instead of 60.

However...  I still worked out FIVE times this week.

*happy dance*

Does the dancing around count at workout 6?

No comments:

Post a Comment