Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Biggest Loser Workout.

Tonight I'm watching the Biggest Loser and getting in a set of my PT exercises while I'm at it.

5 min bike warmup
10 bridges (hold each for 10 sec)
2 sets 15 reps each leg Hip Abduction
Warmup Hip Stretch
Leg stretches

I love watching this show, but I definitely don't think I want to by yelled at by Bob Harper.  I'm not sure if that is a positive way to think or not.  If I'm serious about getting in shape, should I want him push me through a workout?  Could I do everything he told me to do?  Watching the show he asks contestants to do more than they ever thought they could.  And they do it.  Does he ask more than they could really give?  Or does he just know when there is some place they haven't tapped?

Deep thoughts for a Tuesday evening.  Thankfully tomorrow's lunches are made, my gym bag is packed and the laundry has been swapped and folded.  Fit life - fit body?  Who knows.

I'm going to enjoy my show now.

No comments:

Post a Comment