Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Workout 120208: Guilty Pleasures

This morning's workout is brought to you by LMAFO:

Hip Warmup Stretch
35 min Arc Trainer workout (level 2 - interval)
5 min Treadmill Cooldown
5 min stretch

Yup.  You read that right.  I'm sexy and I know it!  :)

I don't know what it is about cheesy workout music, but it has my smiling ear to ear while sweating buckets on my gerbil machine hours before sane people are actually awake.  I've been listening to the Pop Fitness station on Pandora and truly enjoying it.  The music does not hold up to my normal standards, but it really gets me going when I'm working out in the morning.  I even tried listening to the station in my car ont he way to work and I would rank it somewhere between abysmal and epic fail in that setting.

This workout took about an hour all said and done.  I'm now debating about doing 35 minutes on one machine.  I may mix it up adding some rowing into the mix next workout.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment