Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Workout 120206: Morning Rush

My sleep has been spotty for a few days.  Combine that with some luxurious Supwerbowl viewing and Monday morning came all too early.  Here's Monday's workout:

Hip Warmup Stretch
20 min Arc Trainer workout (level 2 - weight loss)
3 min Treadmill Cooldown
Side-lying Hip Abduction (10 reps 2 sets each leg)
Bridges (10 reps with 5 sec hold)
5 min stretch

I headed to the showers to get ready for work and realized that I'd forgotten my towels.  *sigh*  I headed back out to my car and home to get showered and changed there.  The downside was my 1.5 hours tardiness arriving to work.  The upside?  My gym bag is already packed for Wednesday morning!  I definitely need to have my bag packed and double checked the night before.  I don't have the option of being late to work that often.

Monday's workout felt good.  My heart rate stayed pretty stable.  My stretches are progressing.  The lump in my IT band seems to be shrinking.  All good things.  After last week's strong start and crawling finish (well - the waking finish on Friday was excellent, but my goal was to workout more than I did), I'm planning 3 days in the gym this week and 2 PT days.  I still want to do more than that, but life is a little in the way right now.  Five days is still excellent; no need to beat myself up over the 6th.


No comments:

Post a Comment