Thursday, September 6, 2012

Office Workout

I work in a sedentary profession.  There is a lot of sitting and thinking.  Then there is the sitting and typing.  And every once in a while there is the walking to a meeting where I find myself sitting and talking.  Have you gotten the theme yet?

Yeah.  We move around a lot.  I knew you'd pick up on that.

Scanning through a few blogs this morning, this graphic from The Lean Green Bean caught my attention immediately.

The Office Workout

I'm trying this starting today.  I love that each activity only take a couple of minutes or less.  Also, have you done a wall sit lately.  I can't say I'm looking forward to that at 3pm, but I'm going to give it a shot.  If nothing else, all the grunting might make the people in the cubicles near by stand up to search out the noise.  I'll be encouraging exercise!

That's just how awesome I am.  :)

Who wants to try this with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment